This bioloco plant product is made from the plant-based material PLA. PLA is made from plant sugar such as corn starch, cassava or sugar cane. The range is melamine and BPA free.
This product has been produced in a climate-positive manner, which means that they have determined the greenhouse gas emissions and offset them in double the amount by participating in climate protection projects. The projects are a solar cooker project in China and a UN hydropower project in Guatemala, both with the aim of promoting sustainable energy sources.
The lunch box is:
- made from a plant-based material
- odorless and tasteless recyclable and industrially compostable pollutant-free
- 0% melamine and 0 BPA
- dishwasher and microwave safe
- produced in a climate-positive way
- including flexible divider
- including bamboo lid with vent valve for better sealing