Treat Super Hero fans aged 7 and up to mega motorcycle adventures with the large-scale LEGO Marvel Ghost Rider Mech & Bike (76245).
Kids place the Ghost Rider LEGO minifigure into the opening cockpit of the Ghost Rider mech. The jointed mech has movable arms, legs and hands, allowing it to be positioned and posed for endless play-and-display possibilities. An attachable chain inspires imaginative action as kids take the supersized mech for a ride in search of bad guys. The bike stands upright unaided and features exhaust flames and a seat element that ensures the mech remains in the saddle when on the move. For added digital fun, the LEGO Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build.
- Mech and motorcycle – Young Super Heroes will enjoy endless imaginative play with LEGO Marvel Ghost Rider Mech & Bike (76245), the mega, movable mech on wheels
- Iconic character – Includes a Ghost Rider minifigure, a buildable Ghost Rider mech with fully jointed arms, legs and fingers, and a scaled-up motorcycle to which the mech attaches
- A wild ride – Bad guys don’t stand a chance with this motorbiking mech’s movable arms, legs, crushing hands and soul-catching chain
- Gift for kids –Fans of mechs, motorcycles or Marvel movies aged 7 and up will love to receive this hands-on, buildable toy as a birthday, holiday or any-day treat
- Large play-and-display model – The motorcycle alone measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 11.5 in. (30 cm) long and 2 in. (7 cm) wide
- Interactive digital building – The LEGO Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build
- Expand the fun – The huge range of LEGO Marvel collect-and-combine building toys inspires young imaginations with innovative features and endless build-and-play possibilities
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect smoothly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards